ImpactCrowd Pilot phase completed
We have completed the pilot phase of ImpactCrowd! Five months ago we went live with our platform with the aim of developing an impact focused investment community and support a select number of ventures in raising funding. Below we’d like to share some of the results with you.
Highlights of the pilot phase:
- Four startups were selected: 2050Magazine, Entologics, Aquaplenty and Beebox
- We welcomed 350+ registered users and 120+ investors
- We had 650+ likes on Facebook and 300+ followers on Twitter
- The most popular articles on the blog were “5 Must-haves for an Awesome Crowdfunding video” and “Crowdfunding Special Edition”
- 2050 Magazine and Entologics found funding through our platform
- Aquaplenty and Beebox didn’t reach their funding target but will use the feedback from their crowdinvesting campaign as input for further discussions with strategic investors.
Behind the scenes we are already in discussion with several potential partners to launch ImpactCrowd 2.0, building on all lessons learned and insights gained during our pilot phase.
In the meantime, we invite you to continue to follow ImpactCrowd via Twitter, Facebook and our blog. You can expect us to communicate about crowdfunding related news and our progress. If you have questions in the meantime, please send us a mail on email@example.com
Thanks for your continued interest and support.
The ImpactCrowd Team